This is so darn true! How many times do we think negative things and then it seems like our days are full of disappointments and frustrations. It starts between our two ears in the thoughts and attitude we have for what we are trying to achieve.
It seems like we've been taught to "be real" and "assume the worst"....well for my world I assume the best and when the worst comes...well, I cross that bridge when I get there. By having a "unstoppable" attitude is when we start to break through barriers and really reach our goals.
So, here's to keeping those crazy negative thoughts to a minimum and remembering that we are all created to do something amazing in our days and let's rock and roll and get the world wondering "why is she/he so dang happy about life!"
Let me give you just a few practical things you can do to turn your frown upside down:
1. Think WHY not, why CAN'T I do this and then press forward and just do it.
2. Know that when you have a thought and it just keeps perking up there must be some merit and TAKE ACTION!
3. If you're frustrated, walk away and find simple beauty in your surroundings. I find that picking up my camera and going outside to shoot just something simple reminds me of why I do what I do-the passion returns to give me clarity of blessing others with my photography. Whatever your niche is remember WHY you're doing it.
4. Turn on some music and dance around-yes really, it just takes being silly and goofy sometimes to lighten up!
5. Know that tomorrow is a new day so don't beat yourself up!
Here we go.....cheering you on to just move forward even if it's one little baby turtle step at a time. :)